Book Online Now
Season Pass Terms and Conditions Scenic River Canoe 2019
- A Scenic River Canoe Season Pass is valid only for the year 2019, may be used during regular business hours, and is valid through Labor Day 2019. Pass is not valid for any other services including, but not limited to guided trips, merchandise and food/beverages.
- Proof of Season Pass ownership and a photo ID will be required each time you visit Scenic River Canoe.
- All operating dates and hours are subject to change with as much notice given as possible. Scenic River Canoe may be closed for days and even weeks due to unsafe river levels, inclement weather or other unforeseen reasons. During times that Scenic River Canoe is closed, you will not be able to use your pass and there will be no refunds or partial refunds.
- Season passes are for the pass holder ONLY. They are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and not valid for cash. Any attempt to gain admission using a season pass by a guest to whom the pass was not originally issued will result in immediate confiscation of the pass without refund.
- Season passes are valid for the 2, 6, or 9-mile river trip (one per day) using canoes, kayaks or tubes owned by Scenic River Canoe, or using your own equipment. Our equipment rentals are on a first come, first serve basis. Even as a Season Pass holder, you will not be guaranteed immediately available equipment.
- A Season pass may be revoked without refund and the Pass holder removed from the property for any misuse, failure to abide by applicable terms and conditions or conduct detrimental to Scenic River Canoe, including theft of property or services, violation of Federal, State and Local laws, assisting any person to obtain unauthorized entry, failure to return by 7pm, and trespassing.